Who can apply for a touristic visa
According to the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iran, there are three types of people who can apply for a touristic visa.
A) Individual and Travelers
Tourists who wish to visit Iran as a solo or in a group.
B) Travelers with an invitation letter
Individuals who have already received an official invitation letter from companies or government organizations to visit Iran.
C) Businesses, Agents and Trade Professionals
Companies, travel and tourism agencies, and representative of government organizations.
How to apply?
As soon as you ask us to arrange for your visa to Iran, we will send you an application form. To apply for a touristic visa of Iran please send us an email through firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to fill the form and send it back to us with a copy of your passport and a file of your personal photo.
It is very important to choose where you want to obtain the visa correctly.
We will apply for your visa on your behalf.
The Authorization code of your visa usually will be issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in maximum 10 days. Please note that this authorization code means that your visa has been authorized but it is not the visa itself, and you need to obtain the visa at the chosen Iranian Embassy/ Consulate in the country of your residence or at one of the International airports in Iran.
*** Please note that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is the sole decision making authority as to whether or not to issue your visa or when. If they have any concerns about your application, this could hold up the application process. It is advisable, therefore, to apply for your visa at least 4 weeks before you intend to travel.
How to obtain the actual visa? How to obtain the actual visa? To obtain the actual visa in your passport, between 3 to 30 business days after receiving the authorization code, you need to approach in person to the Iranian Embassy/ Consulate you named in your visa application form along with your passport and the appropriate visa collection fee. You can also collect your visa at one of the International airports in Iran. If you already named one in your visa application form.
IKA: Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport
MHD: Mashhad International Airport
SYZ: Shiraz International Airport
TBZ: Tabriz International Airport
ISF: Isfahan International Airport
Important items to consider:
1. You can only obtain a visa of Iran from the embassy/ consulate of Iran in the country that you are holding a passport of. If you are living in a city which there is no Embassy/ Consulate of Iran, you can take your visa on arrival at one of the International Airports in Iran.
2. Your passport must be valid for at least six months from your date of entry into Iran and must have at least two blank pages.
3. Visas for US, UK, and Canadian passport holders are subject to particular regulations. At present the Iranian Foreign Ministry will only issue visas for US, UK and Canadian citizens to travel to Iran as part of a pre-booked tour or individual travel with an Iranian tourist guide for the whole duration of travelling to Iran. Due to these requirements, we recommend that you make your travel arrangements at least 2 months in advance. For up to date information on visa, please send us an email through email@example.com
4. Journalists, politicians, and reporters on a mission cannot get Iran visa on arrival. Iran visa on arrival is issued for tourism purposes only (ordinary passport). Diplomatic passport, official passports, etc. cannot apply for this type of Iran visa.
5. All nationalities are subject to obtain arrival visa except for USA, UK, Canada, Colombia, Somalia, Bangladesh, Jordan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India nationalities. For up to date information on visa please send us an email through firstname.lastname@example.org