Dizin is a ski resort is the largest resort in Iran and one of the 40 highest ski reports of the wqorld. It is situated in the north of Tehran in Alborz mountain range. The highest ski lift reaches 3,600 m. The season for skiing in Dizin starts from December to May.
Shemshak is the third largest ski resort in Iran. It is located in the north of Tehran, 10 km away from Dizin. The slopes lie at an altitude of 2,550 m to 3,050 m above sea level. The resort includes two main slopes each with a chair lift that apex at the top and several lifts.
Arriving in Tehran, our Transfer man will meet you in the airport and transfers you to hotel.
After a rest, our guide will pick you up to show you cultural sites of Tehran. The tour will start from Golestan Palace (WHS), Then, Metro experience in Tehran for only one stop, a short walk around Gate of National Park. Then you will visit Iran National museum and Museum of National Jewelry. In the evening, you will walk around Ab-o-Atash Park and Nature (Tabiat) Bride to experience the evening outdoor activities of Tehrani People. And you will enjoy your welcome dinner in a Traditional Restaurant with live Persian music. O/N Tehran
Day 2 and 3:
Drive to 70 kilometers from Tehran to Dezin resort. You can enjoy two full day ski in the resort. O/N Dizin hotel
Drive to Shemshak Ski report for a full day ski. O/N House in Shemshak or Dizin Hotel
Drive back to Tehran and Transfer to IKA international airport. Depending your flight time, we can book Airport hotel for you to take some rest before your flight.
- Best time to Ski: December to May;
- You can combine Dizin-Shemshak with Tochal Ski resort
- You can combine the package with Cultural tours to Isfahan, Yazd and Shiraz.
- Accommodation in Hotel and Camps;
- Experienced Guide all over the trip;
- All transfers;
- Daily Tickets;
- Visa reference code;
- Entrance fee for cultural sites in Tehran;
- All day Breakfast, lunch and dinner with refreshments
- Visa fee;
- Personal equipment and cloths, which you can also hire in the spot.