Mount Damavand, a potentially active volcano, is the highest peak in the Middle East with 5671 m high. The Mountain has 16 routes to climb. Since, the south route is more popular. We consider this route for Climbers to climb. However, our experienced and professional operation team is ready to operate the other routs as well.
Arriving in Tehran, our Transfer man will meet you in the airport and transfers you to hotel.
After a rest, our guide will pick you up to show you cultural sites of Tehran. The tour will start from Golestan Palace (WHS), Then, Metro experience in Tehran for only one stop, a short walk around Gate of National Park. Then you will visit Iran National museum and Museum of National Jewelry. In the evening, you will walk around Ab-o-Atash Park and Nature (Tabiat) Bridge to experience the evening outdoor activities of Tehrani People. And you will enjoy your welcome dinner in a Traditional Restaurant with live Persian music. O/N Tehran
Drive to Rineh Mountain Village and stay in Federation Camp. (2400 M)
In the morning, we will transfer you to Goosfandsara (2950M). We carry your luggage with mules and you will hike to Camp 2 (Barhag Sevvom 4200M). It takes around 5 hours.
In the morning you will ascend to Frozen waterfall (Abshar Yakhi 5200 M) for acclimatizing. Then you will return to Camp 2.
Attack the Damavand peak (5671M) which take around 7 hours and descend to camp 2, which takes around 5 hours.
Drive back to Goosfand sara and transfer to Tehran and IKA international airport. Depending your flight time, we can book Airport hotel for you to take some rest before your flight.
Best time to climb: June to September;
- You can combine Mount Damavand with Tochal (3933M), Kolun Bastak (4156M), Alamkouh(4848M) or Sabalan(4811M) Mountains.
- You can combine the package with Cultural tours to Isfahan, Yazd and Shiraz.
- Accommodation in Hotel and Camps;
- Experienced Guide all over the trip;
- All transfers;
- Permit for Climbing Damavand;
- Mules to carry luggage from Goosfandsara to Camp 2 and vice versa;
- Visa reference code;
- Entrance fee for cultural sites in Tehran;
- All day Breakfast, lunch and dinner with refreshments
- Visa fee;
- Personal equipment and cloths;